– Halibut limit of 2 per day per person.
– World Class Steelheading fishing on the Situk River April through May.
– Awesome annual sockeye, king salmon, pink, and silver salmon runs
The best halibut fishing in Alaska, a unique ocean fishery for lingcod,
halibut as well as other bottom dwelling fish most of the time in less
than 150 feet of water.
– Professional, knowledgeable staff.
– Local river guides and ocean captain know the best areas to fish.
– All inclusive (food & board) packages are available.
– Alaska Airlines jet service to Yakutat, twice daily.
– A great Alaska family vacation.
– Fantastic hiking and beach combing.
– Wildlife viewing with, Moose, Bald Eagles, River Otters, Bear and water
fowl just about everywhere you go.
– Yakutat has one of the largest migratory bird routes in the America’s
with Terns, Geese and Ducks flying through in huge numbers that
makes a very impressive sight! Yakutat hosts a Tern festival every year.